Saturday, October 2, 2010

Weight-loss

    On Wednesday September 22, 2010 I stepped on the scale and weighed more than I ever have. I know there are several excuses and life circumstances that could fill in the blank for why this has occurred. But I am no longer focusing on what or how I got here. Now is the time to change. Today is the day. I will no longer be a victim of myself, spiritual attack, mental distress, or allowing others to hurt me. I should know who I am, and I realize now that in the devastating events that have happened in the last few years I seriously lost who I was. My sand house came crumbling down. But I am RECLAIMING ME! This is my year. This is my time.
    Since that enlightening Wednesday I have kept a food journal, Staying around 1000 calories a day. I have made exercise a priority, and staying hydrated as well. It has been less than a week and I am down 7 glorious pounds! Thank you Jesus! So much more is yet to come. But even now I am so proud of my self for following through. Even more thankful for God's strength keeping me afloat. Also for my husband's loving arms supporting me through it all. Thank you Lord for all of the wonderful things and people you have surrounded me with. And for rising up in me that I might be so privileged to sing you a glorious serenade!

1 comment:

  1. so glad to hear (or, read) that you are doing well! i am a fellow blogger =) you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete